In honor of National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, it only makes sense to share the best and most creative Peanut Butter desserts around town. From Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes at Texas-inspired Hill Country BBQ to Peanut Butter Soufflé and Popsicles at seafood haven CATCH in Meatpacking, find the top sweets listed below and in no particular order. It’s Peanut Butter Jelly time!
- Hill Country BBQ: Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake (2nd pic below)
- Levain Bakery: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
- Penelope: Peanut Butter Blondie with Heath Bar Crunch (1st pic below)
- CATCH: Peanut Butter Cup Soufflé with Peanut Butter Cup Popsicles
- Southern Hospitality BBQ: Peanut Butter Pie
- Shake Shack at Madison Square Park: The Concrete Jungle which is Vanilla Custard, Hot Fudge, Bananas, Peanut Butter.
- Momofuku Milk Bar: Candy Bar Pie (3rd pic above)
- The Meatball Shop: Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich ( 2nd pic above and pair with Caramel ice cream)